Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Aug 9, 2008, 04:48 PM
    Travelling tips
    Last time my aunt and uncle came down, they took me and their daughter along with some of our other cousins to the beach. I took rex with me because he loves the beach. My aunt was so impressed by how he acted at the beach and at home that when she invited me and my mom to her house, she told me to bring rex along. Were going tomorrow, and it will be a 3 hour drive. They do have a dog at their house. They live in town and rex isn't used to all the noise. Just wondering if there were any tips for our stay there, our ride their, and how to introduce him to their dog.
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2008, 07:50 PM
    Is Rex used to the car? I have a dog that loves the car, and when I did a four day drive with her, she just curled up in the back seat and slept for the trip. For a three-hour trip, I wouldn't be too concerned unless your dog has a history of getting car sick. In general, keep the air on, and make sure that it is keeping Rex cool. Cars get hot really fast. How long are you going to be at your aunt's, and what's her house like (apartment, detached house with fenced yard, etc)? I'd give different advice if this is an afternoon trip versus a week-long stay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What I need to get into a Travelling career [ 1 Answers ]

HI there, Just wondering if you guys can help me change my career path. I just finished school last year and I have been working in Real Estate for 6 months and I want to work in a travel agencies as Real Estate is not what I epected. What qualifications I need? Do I need to do any courses and...

Travelling on OPT [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I am going to complete my studies in Dec.-2008.. And, after that I want to go to India.. and also want to return to USA.. So what should I need to do.. Is it possile to return on OPT? IF yes, then when should I apply for OPT.. Can I travel with new I-20 for other course as I'll be...

Travelling to Canada [ 3 Answers ]

As a permanent resident of usa, do I need visa to travel to canada by road?

Passports for travelling [ 2 Answers ]

I am a Canadian travelling from an US airport to FLorida. DO I need a passport ?

View more questions Search