Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danyvonne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2006, 08:38 AM
    80's children's fantasy film
    I am looking for a film title. All I can remember is that a young girl gets kidnapped from her bedroom by some monsters (puppets) and they carry her through a forest with lots of cobwebs and fog. She is then in a cave with a witch and she sings Silent Night... please help as this is driving me mad!
    Kegensch1835 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 07:18 AM
    It sounds like the dark crystal, or another Jim Henson film from the 80's
    JohnnyRocketts Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Hugga bunch?
    MISSMYYOUTH Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2007, 03:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by danyvonne
    I am looking for a film title. All I can remember is that a young girl gets kidnapped from her bedroom by some monsters (puppets) and they carry her through a forest with lots of cobwebs and fog. she is then in a cave with a witch and she sings Silent Night...please help as this is driving me mad!
    Sounds like Labyrinth with Sir David Of Bowie..
    swordfish75 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

May 29, 2008, 02:06 AM
    Yes sounds like Dark Crystal to me too...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for an 80's or 90's children's fantasy movie [ 20 Answers ]

There is a children's movie that I can't get out of my head. It had something to do with a real little girl who travels through a mirror and encounters a witch. I also think there were some puppets that became her friends. I don't remember too many details because I was really young but I...

80's fantasy/scifi film with women with wings [ 2 Answers ]

Long shot, but I'm trying to track down a film that I saw a bit of many years ago, maybe in the 80's. I haven't a clue who was in it or what it was called, which I know will make it really hard, but there is a particular scene which has stuck in my head ever since. It involves what I think is a...

80's Fantasy film [ 6 Answers ]

HELP! Ive been racking my brains for ages but can't find this film. All I can remember is a warrior type dude in the forest searching for a ring of power (I think) & he finds this small hut inhabited by dwarf type people. He's inside & they give him this special drink which they get from a small...

HBO fantasy film from the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

I'd love to know the name of this film: I used to watch it as a kid, so it would have been in the mid- or late- 80's. I don't know if it was a made-for-HBO movie, or just one of the films they'd show over and over again, but it seemed to be set in medieval times -- there was a labyrnthian,...

Children's fantasy movie - please help me find title! [ 3 Answers ]

I couldn't tell you if the movie used puppets like in never ending story or was animated, it was too long ago. It was probably around the time of The Last Unicorn, another movie I had sketchy memories of but recently found. The characters weren't people, and the setting was not like normal...

View more questions Search