Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    signa43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2006, 09:31 PM
    Fiberglass shower/tub removal
    Would like advice/instruction on how to remove a fiberglass all-in-one shower/tub unit.

Thanks in advance for help!
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 16, 2006, 08:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by signa43
    Would like advice/instruction on how to remove a fiberglass all-in-one shower/tub unit.

Thanks in advance for help!

My answer will be just as short as your question.

WITH A SAWS-ALL. (reciprocating saw). Good luck, tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking Fiberglass Tub/Shower [ 3 Answers ]

undefinedundefinedHi, We purchased a 2 year old Colonial three months ago. Last week, after a bath in the upstairs master bathroom, I notice two lines of wetness (in the drywall seams)on the dining room ceiling which is directly below the master bath. We inspected the tub, and noticed a new crack...

Fiberglass shower drain removal [ 1 Answers ]

All we wanted to do is change our drain from brass to chrome in our fiber glass shower and I'm afaid we have bitten off more than we can chew. The brass drain is glued in with a 2" piece of pvc pipe sticking up in the center. How can we remove the brass drain wtihout damaging the shower or going...

Leaky fiberglass shower [ 5 Answers ]

We remodeled our home recently and this included removing a tile shower and replacing it with a fiberglass shower which was on the second floor. The installation was done by a plumber. We noticed it leaking almost from the start. It drips into the room below down the ceiling fan only when my...

ABS Fiberglass Shower Drain Installation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've read some great posts on the forums but still can't fully answer my hopefully simple question. I'm installing a fiberglass shower in my basement and picked up an ABS screw-in drain for it to connect to my abs drain pipe. The drain came with a rubber gasket, I'm wondering which side of...

Fiberglass Shower Leak [ 2 Answers ]

My second floor fiberglass surround shower is causing a leak from the first floor ceiling. I don't know what to start with to try to fix it. I hope someone can help me.

View more questions Search