Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    open_to_u Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2004, 02:04 PM
    RABS Ford Explorer
    The rear anti-lock brakes light on the dash is on on my 1992, is there a likely problem to cause this? I took the sensor out from the differential to clean it but it did'nt help. What's the first thing to check or replace?
    Thanks
    Rudy
    Don Larson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2006, 08:33 AM
    Check the 3 wire connector plugged into the master cylinder reservoir. Look very closely to see that the metal contact clips in the plug are not broken, bent or corroded. I have repaired 2 with broken clips.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brake lights on ford explorer [ 5 Answers ]

My brake lights on my Explorer are out. The problem is not the bulbs. What should I be looking for that would cause this problem? Appreciate any help. Mickey

98 Ford Explorer ac problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 98 Ford explorer with 5.0 V8. Last year I experienced ac problems where it just quit blowing cold. I read forums on the internet about the accumulator being wrapped and rusting (which mine was pretty bad), so I replaced it. After I recharged the system it worked fine for about 3-4 weeks...

Ford Explorer Brake Lights [ 4 Answers ]

My 2003 explorer brake lights will not turn off when I turn off my car. Can you help?

Transmission Problem Ford Explorer Sport [ 3 Answers ]

My 97 explorer sport does not shift into overdrive. What is the problem?

A/C on a 98 Ford Explorer [ 2 Answers ]

I recently had a new engine put in my '98 Explorer and now the a/c doesn't work. When I talked to the service manager at Ford I was told that they didn't go near the a/c and that they weren't responsible for fixing it. This is what they told me was wrong with the a/c; I needed a new accumulator,...

View more questions Search