talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 8, 2008, 10:06 PM
    Lessons of life 2
    Lesson 2
    A priest offered a Nun a lift.

She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg

The priest nearly had an accident.
    After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg.

The nun said, 'Father, remember Psalm 129?'

The priest removed his hand. But, changing gears, he let his hand slide up her leg again.
    The nun once again said, 'Father, remember Psalm 129?'

The priest apologized 'Sorry sister but the flesh is weak.'

Arriving at the convent, the nun sighed heavily and went on her way.

On his arrival at th e church, the priest rushed to look up Psalm 129. It said, 'Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory.'

Moral of the story:
    If you are not well informed in your job, you might miss a great opportunity..
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2008, 11:37 PM
    LOL... naughty Nun :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lessons of life from the T-Man [ 3 Answers ]

Lesson 1: A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower, when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob , the next-door neighbor. Before she says a word, Bob says, 'I'll give...

Locating lessons? [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering where the best place to find an acting coach and singing lessons would be? I live in buffalo and I'm not sure if there is much of that around here. Oh and how do you find an agent?

Concerned about my driving lessons (in the UK) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I've had 12 driving lessons now and haven't reversed or done any kind of parking yet. Most of my friends reversed on their 3rd or 4th lesson. I've done roundabouts and junctions and all that other stuff, and well at that, but surely I should be starting manouveres now? I don't like to ask my...

Free Drawing Lessons? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: any websites u know plzzzzz post:confused: :confused: Thanks:)

Italian Lessons! [ 4 Answers ]

Is there anyone on here I can practice Italian with? If not, can someone tell me a good way to learn Italian? It doesn't have to be easy.. I'm willing to put in effort.

View more questions Search