Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hippiefeet Posts: 60, Reputation: 4

Aug 8, 2008, 08:51 PM
    Firing order for toyota previa
    I am having trouble finding the firing order for a 94 toyota previa with 2.4L dohc (2wd/no super charger). Can some help me or lead me in the right direction?. I have tried the autozone database and other leading parts retailers websites with no luck. I need to know which cylinders are which, #1-4, so I can install the plug wires correctly. Thank you :confused:
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 9, 2008, 08:28 AM
    The firing order is: 1-3-4-2
    Cylinder # 1 is at the front of the engine
    I hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

92 Honda Civic cylinder firing order? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently replaced the ignition coil, distributor cap, and rotor on my 92 honda civic. This fixed my initial problem of the car starting; however it seems to be running a little rough and a little gutless. So I am not sure (if when I initially was moving about and replacing things - yes I could...

Firing order for a 1989 Isuzu Trooper 2.8 [ 1 Answers ]

What is the firing order for a 1989 Isuzu Trooper 2.8?

Firing Order Of 1988 Honda Civic [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I am just wondering why my 1988 Civic honda was starting even the firing order as of Not the same what's in the manual. Can you give the firing order of what you know and I will compare it on what on it now. The manual says in sequence from left to right when you're facing the engine is: 4...

1993 Toyota Previa A/C Noise [ 2 Answers ]

A/C compressor mkes high pitch noise when van is in parked position. Is there anything I can spray around there to fix the problem?

View more questions Search