Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sublime222 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Apr 15, 2006, 06:50 PM
    HELp me find the name of this movie... its killing me haha
    OK so its from the 80s its about this little boy who wakes up from sleeping in his bed and sees a lot of creatures in his room that talk to him... then at some part he's flying on his bed... then another part he is flying on a blimp looking thing with a basket attached... sorta like a hot air balloon... and he's flying it through some sort or colorful tunnel thing... at another time in the movie there's this big monster he has to defeat I think and its like this big black(or red) scary looking thing... and I think they make him a prince and the princess falls in love with him... yes it sounds trippy and confusing.. but I reallyyyy need to know! (its animated by the way)
    giggles Posts: 143, Reputation: 27

Apr 24, 2006, 11:04 PM
    Part of it sounded like "james and the giant peach" by roald dahl... then again maybe not!
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2006, 08:51 AM
    It sure sounds like James and the Giant Peach... but that was 1996.
    Does this look like it?:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116683/
    brighid Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2006, 06:58 PM
    I think the movie is "Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland" (1988) it is on imdb if you need more information.
    teresa_fox Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2008, 12:49 PM

Definitely not james and the giant peach
    sinfulkitten Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by brighid View Post
    I think the movie is "Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland" (1988) it is on imdb if you need more information.
    Definitely little nemo.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me find the name of this movie [ 1 Answers ]

I guess it's a fantasy movie in the 80's, all I can remember is this blonde girl riding a horse and all of a sudden a bunch of scary warriors attack the girl and she falls off her horse.

Help me find this movie [ 1 Answers ]

I believe the movie plot centers around some stolen drugs/money hidden in the spare tire of a car. In one scene a man is tied up in his livingroom by some people looking for the stolen drugs/money. I also believe that the brother of the tied up man stole the drugs/money and the bad guys think he...

Help me find a movie title please! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, here goes. I saw this movie on Disney channel at least 5 times in the early-mid 90's. It started with a boy who was being chased by the cops. He is caught and brought back to a foster home. There is a girl there who he kind of likes, and they are sitting in a tent talking when they discover...

Help Me Find A Movie [ 3 Answers ]

undefinedI watched a movie a few years ago... it was about a man who was in our day in time staying in a white hotel... He went into a room and was looking at some old pictures... he saw a picture of a beautiful women and went into the past and found her... they feel in love... then one day he took...

Please help me find this movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie I saw sometime in the 80's or early 90's... the movie is about this young man who finds this underworld of creatures who live in this cematery or santuary and they can't leave beyond the gates all the creatures are human like the movie originally came with a book to tell...

View more questions Search