Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JotaPorras Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2008, 05:50 PM
    Firefox and Ares Connection
    In the last two months, I have had two very strange problems. The first one is with Firefox, for no apparent reason, it stopped working. Well it runs, it works, but I can't connect to the internet at at all. The strange thing is that Internet Explorer works fine. So I have been using Explorer for a while now and its boring. I have tried everything, reinstalling, downgrading, configurations, even a new antivirus. The problem isn't with the firewall, either. I have the 3.0 version, by the way.

The other problem is similar. But this one is with ares. My friends told me of Ares Galaxy so I downloaded from the official site and there it is now. But I haven't used it at all, because again, the connection to this specific application doesn't seem to be working. I can type down a search, and nothing would come in hours (yes, hours). My torrent downloads don`t work either. And the thing is, LimeWire does work. I have reinstalled, downgraded and reconfigurated the software once again, but nothing. My firewall allows it, so that's not the problem.

Please help me, and do not suggest the things that I already mentioned(firewall, reinstall, downgrade, etc) because I'm almost sure none of them will work.

Thanks
    Throwback24 Posts: 44, Reputation: -1

Aug 8, 2008, 07:04 PM
    You check your connection options in Firefox?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Greek myth about Ares for school project [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mine is currently working on a school project involving Greek myths. He is supposed to choose a Greek god and a corresponding myth and do a presentation and skit. He has chosen Ares, and needs recommendations for a (school appropriate) myth to use. Any ideas?

Changing USB connection to ethernet connection [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a belkin wireless G router which doesn't work with my ntl broadband it got something to do with changing the USB connetion to ethernet can someone tell me how Please! Thank you

Ares God of War [ 1 Answers ]

What is the myth of Ares?

Firefox? [ 2 Answers ]

For some reason my Firefox worked OK the first day. Now I get no pics when I go to websites/email boxes etc... Dozens of errors on the Java console. I don't get it it worked great then next time I turned on the computer they just aren't working together. Firefox and Java??

View more questions Search