Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    knsadams Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2004, 07:50 PM
    Internet explorer hangs for 20 seconds
    On every page, internet explorer says it is done on the left hand corner but freezes for 20 seconds and won't let you do anything. Checked for viruses and all and are virus free.

HELP!

coreybryant Posts: 134, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2004, 07:29 AM
    Internet explorer hangs for 20 seconds
    Have you applied all the updates & patches? What about scandisk / defrag and cleared your internet cache?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet Explorer [ 7 Answers ]

When I Click on IE it comes up but then goes blank what can I do I can't access it at all... Okay I click on internet explorer and it comes up then the whole pages just vanishes... I have broadband and I can get in internet through AOL... Not sure what the problem is

Internet explorer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm having a problem with my internet explorer browser every time I'm on a web page and I click on the internet explorer icon to bring up a new internet explorer the first page keep changing ,I'm using windows xp this is the fist time I'm seeing this how can I fix it please .thanks in advance

Internet explorer don't run [ 4 Answers ]

My internet explorer don't works just stucks, the green bar don't apear. First thought it was the internet connection but with Firefox works well. Have taken Firefox and unistaled internet explorer and it worked, for one day :confused: now is the same problem. Any ideas of how to help me??

Internet Explorer [ 4 Answers ]

When ever I try to open a site such as Yahoo,Google I get a popup window that ask me what to use to open it with,When In click on IE and OK it will open. How do I get it to open all the time without doing this extra. Its something new? :confused:

Internet Explorer 6. [ 6 Answers ]

I am using Windows XP and have developed a problem with my IE. When I first log on to internet my home page sometimes locks up or it will turn off IE and send me back to desktop. This does not happen all the time. Some time I can change web pages then without warning my IE will turn off and I am...

View more questions Search