Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jprestwood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2008, 02:35 PM
    Amana 16 seer inside unit sweating
    Having a problem with my inside unit (in the attic) sweating more like pouring water out of unit bottom soaked but also top around screw holes on where pleum attaches to unit amana rep came and added a kit inside but did nothing for the problem has any heard of this on their newer units
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2008, 05:30 PM
    CALL HIM BACK, its your good money,it's their job to earn it
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2008, 09:34 PM
    A cracked drain pand or stopped up condensate drain may be a good place to start.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

13 seer AC unit with 10 Seer Coil is this possible? [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently in the process of getting quotes on a new AC Unit. I am looking at a 2.5 ton, 13/14 seer unit. When talking to the guys who do the quotes I have gotten mixed answers on a couple things. My unit is 18 years old and the motor broke. 1. If I get a new AC unit for the outside that...

Where is seer rating located on unit? [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where to find the seer rating on an A/C unit? The unit I have is a Goodman #CPKE30-18. Thanks for your help.

AC unit replacement 13 vs 15 SEER [ 1 Answers ]

My 14 yr old 2.5 ton 10 SEER Trane unit must be replaced. I have two story townhouse in the southeast with approx 1450 sqft. Is the ductwork current enough to accommodate 15 SEER unit with variable speeds or is 13 SEER unit better? Should I get ducts cleaned out? Do I hire professional to...

Amana 16 seer vs trane 14 seer [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to replace 2 evaporative coolers with a 3 ton and a 4 ton ac split units Which includes swapping out the old furnaces. I have been given 2 choices amana 16 seer 2 speed compressor of 14 seer trane with 1 speed compressor. Which is best?

Sweating on inside air handler unit [ 1 Answers ]

I think it's called the air handler unit of my central AC(it's inside a closet and the filter is below that unit) I recently noticed one side of the air handler is sweating a lot and the water is dripping down onto the plywood and wicking up the sheetrock wall. I know it's not supposed to be doing...

View more questions Search