Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bluehazel1953 Posts: 74, Reputation: 8

Apr 15, 2006, 02:34 PM
    Dell all In One
    Hiya All
    Wonder if anyone can help please. Dell 810 all in one on offer in UK, £21.70 (38USD) Has anyone used one or heard of them regarding print quality, photo printing etc. carts seem about average cost, £14, one cart printer. Thanks DavidB.

http://configure2.euro.dell.com/dell...&sbc=rf_spider
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 15, 2006, 02:38 PM
    I would not get a Dell printer. They are actually Lexmark printers specifically made for Dell. You have to use Dell cartridges which are only available through Dell online. Also Lexmarks have, traditionally, had a high cost per page.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dell Laptop Computer [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Dell Laptop Computer and some how I locked the keyboard, it won't work, none of the keys.. how do I unlock it?? Even though the internal mouse works.. just not the keys.Right now I'm on a different computer, if your wondering.. Please help me

Brand new dell gx520 [ 4 Answers ]

Fresh out of the box(es).. all connections good.. even went inside... Computer has flashing yellow light.. monitor has flashing yellow light.. stuck in power saving mode.. no key, nor switch, nor mouse movement gets it out of power save mode. Is something broken? Thanks

Just mad at Dell [ 3 Answers ]

Not really anything anyone can do, but I am just so mad. Dell was suppose to have someone to my office yesterday, well they called, couldnot make it to last night, they would come to my house. Then they called, could not make it, they would be at my office this morning. Now they called...

Dell laptop [ 6 Answers ]

Tried Several Things Need Help Trying To Connect Laptop To Landline Using Free Netzero I Have A Network And Modem Card All In One I Can Get It To Dial And When It Says You Are Loged On And It Verifies Password Then It Disconnects And Starts Redialing The Next Number...

View more questions Search