Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allpeople12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2008, 12:16 PM
    Talking Box
    I have asked a lot of people if they remember a show/cartoon or maybe commercial that when the person open the lid of a box it said "Its alright" in a deep voice. Does anybody know what show / cartoon or commercial it was? Everybody remember the it except where it come from.
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Aug 8, 2008, 05:10 PM
    A comedian/ventriloquist that appeared often on Ed Sullivan Show - Seņor... Damn. CRS strikes again. All of a sudden I can't remember his name. S'all right? S'all right...

I'll think on it...
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Aug 9, 2008, 05:21 PM
    Going to sleep last night I remembered - Seņor Wences.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2008, 10:55 AM
    Yep Seņor Wences. I used to love seeing him come on the telly. It was not a box but his hand that was painted with lips between the thumb and index finger and had a little blonde wig on the "head" as well. I guess you could call it a hand puppet without the puppet but just the hand acting as a head.
    Allpeople12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 11:35 AM
    Well, thank you for the answer. I looked him up on line and there it was. My friends will be very happy as it was driving us crazy. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Me and my ex are talking again [ 6 Answers ]

The Background: I'm 21 she is 19... and we go to school for the same major. We had a loving relationship for 8 months and then broke up because for the last few weeks that we were together we were arguing a lot about random stupid stuff that didn't need to be argued about. She broke it off...

Now we're talking [ 24 Answers ]

Or at least Fox News and The Raw Story are. Fox and The Raw Story reported that Ambassador Ryan Crocker got into a "heated exchange" with the Iranians, telling them "that the Iranian Revolutionary Guard's Al-Quds Force's "officers and their surrogates were not going to be safe in Iraq, where they...

View more questions Search