Ask
    yousufnihal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2008, 06:25 AM
    Free spyware doctor reg code
    I wanted a free valid spyware doctor reg. code & username
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 8, 2008, 06:30 AM
    Than why don't you get one? Just register!

I do not want to assume that you mean to say that you want to skip paying for what you use...

;)
    issagm86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2009, 04:01 AM
    U
    daviddson Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2011, 01:35 PM
    I recently found some useful protection software designed for <a href="http://us.trendmicro.com/us/products/sb/worry-free-business-security/">business security</a>, I hope you'll find the resource useful, I know it helped me. It also depends on what level of protection you need for you computer.
    xaxaxa Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2011, 12:13 PM

Get spybot/ccleaner/ or the most reliable (most cpu resources as well) Microsoft essentials.

Never pay for software that helps your computer. There is so much freeware out there that high-tech programmers make with ease - they get paid through donations, and is completely voluntary. People donate like 1 or 2 bucks, and if it is a good program. They make a little money off it.

There are so many sucker programs out there that cost money. They are scams. Stuff like driver programs and stuff - complete waste. You're always better off just sticking to your legit brand of computer home page or Operating System Software homepage for drivers.
    xaxaxa Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2011, 12:35 PM
    Actually - even very useful software is free. Gimp Imaging(free) = Just as good as Adobe (very expensive). Audacity is a great sound editing software. Microsoft Movie Maker is also free, and excellent software to record and edit movies. Spending a lot of money on a computer is as far as you need to go.

I relate all this mass media sharing/free programs to the Gutenberg printing press. When the printing press came out it was basically considered to be the work of the devil. Everything was previously hand written, and books were very very expensive. Kind of like movies are getting more and more expensive (even before media sharing methods) - Hollywood loses money, and the population is outraged towards to immoral and unethical downloads of free media. Seems like there is some sort of connection there.

I read this somewhere - can't remember where so I can't really quote it properly, but I thought it was a cool quote.

What does work is to allow people to innovate and create businesses and products that enrich every one's lives in the end.

(making profit off these innovations are no good)

Also, The news shapes stories too much imo, and is not objective. This is a quote from American Thinker:

"There is no good end to this downward spiral except to begin objectively reporting news and labeling opinion as opinion...something that has yet to penetrate the psyche of the media in this hyper-partisan nation they helped create."

There is no independence of thought when one's standard of living is at risk.

America is in major trouble, and too many people are getting mislead by the news. There were 40+ journalists who contributed to deliberately lying to influence the election through website blog posts, and an internet site named JournaList to shield americans from knowing any sort of truth about anything.

It is so corrupt over here, and the normal everyday person has no way to control, stop, or improve anything.

The 18 - 30 year old demographic in America is jobless, and poor. They are the main ones turning to developing free software for donations. Unfortunately, not many of the are that high-end tech savy.

It makes me sad when I think of what people overseas think about us if we think this badly about ourselves...

Sorry for the rant... :/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spyware doctor registration key [ 2 Answers ]

I want a spyware doctor registration key

Spyware doctor licence code [ 1 Answers ]

I need spyware doctor licence code or crack to remove virus. Help

I want a product key of spyware doctor version 5 [ 2 Answers ]

Anybody Please Send Me The Product Key Of Spyware Doctor Version 5... if Anybody Help Me I Don't Forgot Their Help... please

I want the code key of spyware doctor 4.1 [ 6 Answers ]

I want the code key of spyware doctor 4.1

Want a key for spyware doctor [ 3 Answers ]

Hi pals I have searched for spyware doctor3.2 for windows serial but I could not found any can you help me? :o

View more questions Search