Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 15, 2008, 06:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    So if millions die that is okay because it saves millions
    Did I suggest that? All I stated was that it is taken as medicine by hundreds of Millions of people daily. Not taking it would certainly result in huge numbers of these people dying very soon.

Any way that was not the point of what I was getting at the point is if they want to kill us they will because they CAN at any time start putting stuff in our foods and medicines that do kill us by the billions and not the millions.
    CAN , WHO ? The scientists or the authorities? The subject was the dangers of scientific research, not the dangers of incompetent and/or murderous authorities.
    What kind of paranoia is that anyway ?

And once more : "How could/did your cousin die from Coumadin"?

:)

·
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2008, 07:15 PM
    If you can't follow that they can kill us any way they want scientists, authorities whoever then never mind. It is no more paranoid than worrying about the world getting blown up by the end of the day

:D
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 16, 2008, 01:35 AM
    If you can't follow that they can kill us any way they want scientists, authorities whoever then never mind. It is no more paranoid than worrying about the world getting blown up by the end of the day
    I can follow the suggestion, but I see no reason for such a delusion. CAN , WHO , WHY ? The scientists or the authorities? The subject was the dangers of scientific research, not the dangers of incompetent and/or murderous scientists and/or authorities. What kind of paranoia is that anyway to suggest that ?

The danger of Cern starting up it's hadron collider was real , though - admitted - small. And that danger is still there on 10-9-2008, when they intend to go on full steam. If than a disaster happens it would not be so intended. I have explained my concerns to the dangers of unintended possible disasters , and about the lack of information and open discussions about that very clearly before.
    The danger of deliberate worlwide poisoning of the entire worldpopulation by scientist is not real but pure paranoia.

And once again my earlier question : "How could/did your cousin die from Coumadin"?

:rolleyes:

·
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 9, 2008, 08:24 AM
    Continued here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...ff-257980.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Got this one today! [ 8 Answers ]

A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing With his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusting, he looked up and Said, 'Grandma, how come you don't have a boyfriend now that Grandpa went to Heaven?' Grandma replied, 'Honey, my TV is my boyfriend. I can sit in my ...

Verbal eviction to get out today given today? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives with a friend in an effeciance, Hes paid all his bill his rent, electric and water, and on Monday he was given a verbal eviction to be out by Monday the 19th and today his so called friend called and said that he had to be out by today with all of his stuff. I told him that I...

Today he saw me [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I and my boyfriend had a quarrel before 20 days... he has a jewellery showroom right in front of my house... he comes there everyday... last 20 days he didn't even look at my window... but today... when I was opening my cupboard I saw him staring at my window... he does not know the...

Today is the day [ 9 Answers ]

Well all today is the day and we'll be leaving for the hospital really soon. I haven't been able to sleep at all. I couldn't tell you what the emotions I'm feeling are, there are so many. I will make sure and post all the babies stats and pics asap, but don't hold your breath for it to be too...

View more questions Search