Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MukeshGupta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2008, 12:32 AM
    Renewal of Passport
    H,

My Passport is expiring in next 25 days i.e. 4 Sep 2008 an d right now I am situated in Australia. So is it possible for me to get the renewd passport well before this time or is it possible that once I apply for renewal of my Passport in Indian Consulate here then I ma still allowed to live here after 4 sep, without my passport as it has to submit to consulate.

Or I have to travel back to India by 4 sep to renew my passport there and then only possible to extend stay here in Australia.

Please advice.

Thanks & regards
    Mukesh
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Aug 8, 2008, 09:29 AM
    You don't need to fly back to India to renew your passport. Contact the embassy in Australia, or check on their website if you need to download a form and submit with other documents. Renewal process takes between 2-4 weeks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Renewal of passport [ 2 Answers ]

My passport expired from portugal, (azores) how do I get it renewed without going back there?

Passport renewal [ 1 Answers ]

I live in the UK and my portuguese passport is up for renewal. How do I go about this?

Passport Renewal [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone give the address and telephone # of Portuguese Consulate in London to renew my Portuguese passport? Also, please let me know what documents are needed alongwith. Muito Obrigado in advance.

Passport renewal [ 2 Answers ]

Is anyone aware of agencies that will take care of renewing my Portuguese passport? The Embassy in my area seems to only have a recorded message and I haven't been able to get anyone to call me back. I'm a Portuguese citizen and reside in the US for the last 30 years. I desperatly want to visit...

View more questions Search