Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zix Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2006, 09:07 AM
    MS Excel default settings problem
    Suddenly on my MS Excel, EVERY previously saved file I have opened has 4 of the columns, BM through BQ with the text in white, so I can't read it. Of course, I can manually switch it back to black, but what caused this?

The file dates still have their old original saved dates, so it must be a setting in the defaults when the files are re-opened.

How do I fix it?

Check out some similar questions!

Cable Modem / IP settings problem [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone. Perhaps someone wouldn't mind assisting me. My problem is that my internet has quit working on my computer. It worked fine until I unplugged the ethernet cable from it and then after that it was always "acquiring network address" then it says "Limited or no connectivity" My modem is...

MS Excel freeze or unfreeze panes problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have used the freeze panes in MS Excel spreadsheet and it usually works whereas the LEFT of the FREEZE PANE is fixed, and the RIGHT of the FREEZE PANE moves/float. I access this by WINDOW | FREEZE or WINDOW | UNFREEZE. Sometimes on certain spreadsheets, I want to change the position of...

Default judgement [ 2 Answers ]

I live in New York state, I had a default judgement placed against me because I didn't answer to an attorney letter, I feel I was not served properly, I want to try to get the default judgement set aside. I've been told to file a request for judicial intervention and a motion, well I found the form...

Default email account settings [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I use Outlook 2003 and have 3 pop email accounts. A, B & C. A being the default. When I send emails it sends from C regardless if I use A or B as the default. Is there some setting I require adjusting..

Microsoft Excel 2003 Worksheet Problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: Would you please help me solve the problem I am having! This is the problem: I have installed MS Office 2003 on my two home computers. Everything is OK on one computer, but MS Excel 2003 is a problem on another computer. When I open a new workbook, I always get a blank worksheet that has...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.