Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 7, 2008, 07:42 PM
    $100 -taxes
    Subject: $100

A little boy wanted $100.00 very badly and .
    Prayed for weeks, but nothing happened.
    Then he decided to write God a letter requesting the $100.00.

WhenThe postal authorities received the letter to God , USA , they decided to Send it to the President.
    The president was so amused that he instructed hissecretary to send the little boy a $5.00 bill.

The president thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy.

The little boy was delighted with the $5.00 bill and sat down to write a thank-you
    The president thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy.

The little boy was delighted with the $5.00 bill and sat down to write a thank-you

Note to God, which read:

Dear God:

Thank you very much for sending the money. However, I noticed that for

Some reason you sent it through

Washington

DC

! ., and those azzholes deducted $95.00 in taxes

Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 7, 2008, 07:51 PM
    Love it Tal, absolutely love it. :)
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2008, 08:07 PM
    Very funny!
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2008, 09:51 PM
    Lol.. that's great!
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2008, 09:52 PM
    Hehe, that was so funny.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to Claim Social Security taxes & medicare taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I worked on my CPT and OPT from July 2006 to June 2008 and paid Social Security taxes & medicare taxes, how can I claim them back? Thank you.

Early Withdraw - 401K Taxes Paid vs. Taxes Owe [ 7 Answers ]

Last year I took a early withdraw from my 401k last year after leaving my job. I had 30% withheld for Fed. Taxes. I am getting ready to have my taxes prepared. I have several questions. 1. Was 30% enough? Does 10% penalty still apply? 2. I live in the state of IL. Will I owe state taxes? ...

Estate taxes and gift taxes [ 3 Answers ]

I am the sole heir and executor of my late step Dad's estate. I sold the house as is for 155,000.00 and there waere two accounts totaling 20,000.00 plus two CDs totaling $8,000.00. Do I pay taxes on this? The estate tax is in IL and I live in CO. Also, if I give my brother and sister each...

I did not file my taxes but had taxes taken out of my check [ 14 Answers ]

I'm kind of worried here... I don't know why I didn't, but it is what it is. I just didn't file my taxes for 2005 and 2006. I also worked for a company in 2004 that paid me in personal buisiness checks that I would cash at citibanks, etc. but they never had me fill out any paperwork and never...

Filing for 2004 taxes and 2005 taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just received my W2 from my employer and there were 2 W2's. One W2 was for the wages of Dec 2004 (since the employer pays 1 month delayed salary) and the other one was for Jan - Nov 2005. I want to know if I can refile my 2004 taxes since I just got my Dec 2004's W2. If I add that...

View more questions Search