Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catherinehg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 03:59 PM
    I have authentic boxing autographs
    Ok, I have boxing metals that are on signed autograph cards from Jack Johnson and Max Baer Does anyone know what the value of these could be? My dad use to be a golden gloves boxer from the 1930's. Thanks
    Always_helping Posts: 76, Reputation: 15

Aug 7, 2008, 10:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by catherinehg
    Ok, I have boxing metals that are on signed autograph cards from Jack Johnson and Max Baer Does anyone know what the value of these could be? My dad use to be a golden gloves boxer from the 1930's. Thanks
    First, I recommend getting the autograph authenticated by a third party. Nowadays, most serious collectors (i.e. the ones that pay big $$$ for items) demand authentication by a third party.

Once authentication is completed, then you might be able to get a more realistic price of the item by entertaining offers online or having a business (who specializes in selling signed items) consign it for you.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How authentic is the website aljamaat.org ? [ 11 Answers ]

I wanted to know how authentic is the website aljamaat.org. one of their main beliefs is that only those muslims that belong to their jamaat ul muslimeen... will enter jannat (heaven). Please clearify. Thank u, jazakallakhair

Is this artists signature authentic? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi To All I recently inherited this painting but I am having one heck of a time trying to find any of his works to compare signatures. It is signed Sam J Brown Dec 3 69. I found some info on him such as Samuel J Brown lived and taught art in Philadelphia PA. Well established African American...

Saving autographs on cloth [ 5 Answers ]

I recently attended the CN Canadian Women's Open (golf) Edmonton. I have a number of autographs on ball caps and on a pin flag. What would be the best way to maintain their signed condition? Is there any spray or treatment to maintain these items. They will not be worn further. Thanks.

View more questions Search