Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saivstech Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2004, 01:10 AM
    Website Tree List not expanding
    Hi,

Can anyone check the url: http://v8doc.sas.com/sashtml/

I've downloaded the site by using the webcopier onto my local system as I can't refer the manuals by connecting to the internet always. Now I was able to download the website, but when I open the site (default.html) page, the tree window applet is initialising but its not showing any contents. So I'm unable to browse the contents in a systematic way, instead I'm forced to search for the pages in the downloaded folders.

Moreover I'm getting an error message in the status bar for the tree applet as:
    "load:class com.sas.ixt.cd.CDApplet not found".

Can anyone help me in fixing this problem??

Thanks in advance and have a great day.

SAI
    coreybryant Posts: 134, Reputation: 2

Mar 20, 2004, 06:27 AM
    Website Tree List not expanding
    Did you download the CDApplet.class in the com/sas/ixt/cd/ folder?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Collapsing - Expanding Navigation List [ 15 Answers ]

Check out the menu on the left here: Welcome to K.Y.P.S.A.H. Pet Services! Keeping Your Pet Safe and Happy! Click on one of the Items, and you'll see the list expand under it. Can I do that without CSS? Yep, I confess: I don't know CSS. Whip me! Can it be done with html? Thanks!

Expanding an existing concrete patio [ 1 Answers ]

I have an existing concrete patio that is less than 6 months old. In my opinion, it is of high quality. It is 4-6 in thick and rebar reinforced. It is approximately 30 x 15 ft. We are considering putting in a pool. The pool decking (concrete) will need to be tied into the existing concrete...

Expanding washer [ 3 Answers ]

What happens to the hole in the centre of a metal washer when the washer is heated? The washer expands but does it expand into the hole and the hole get smaller, does the hole get bigger or remain the same size? Thanks Chris

View more questions Search