Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    *M* Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2006, 08:26 PM
    Need help reinstalling Lexmark X75 All in One
    Hey guys, I am new to the forums here. I came here to learn how to fix my own PC problems instead of spending ridiculous money on programmers. And with that, I have come to my first dilemma.

I am trying to re-install my Lexmark X75 All in One printer, and I have been nothing but unsuccessful. I tried to reactivate my printer spooler, but it says the file doesn't exists, and tried to follow the instructions given by you all on the site here. I am at a loss now, and I really need some help. Because I need this printer for my art projects. If anyone can help me out it would be most appreciated.

M
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 18, 2006, 10:22 AM
    What version of Windows? What exactly have you done and what happens when you do it? What does the manual say about installation?
    gigglebite Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2006, 10:36 AM
    Thanks so much for the help. Wonder, do I need to reply after I posted a questions? Or leave a comment for helping me out?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 18, 2006, 10:52 AM
    It is considered polite to leave a comment letting us know whether the advice helped or not. If you need more help just reply in the thread and explain what's needed. The comments section is limited, so if you need to explain further you can add a reply.
    Tommyp!972 Posts: 300, Reputation: 36

Apr 20, 2006, 11:24 PM
    Have you gone to the control panel and PRINTER and DELETED the troublesome printer? The printer will show up as new hardware when u restart the system and from there you can install the driver from the cdrom or have the driver preinstalled B4 you reboot... good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Generic Ink to suit a Lexmark Printer [ 5 Answers ]

Could anybody advise me on the cheapest effective option for generic ink to suit a Lexmark P3150 printer. Thanks

Reinstalling windows [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there :) My aunt is having trouble with her computer, she is a computer virus waiting to happen. I'm thinking that if I reinstalled Windows on her machine it migh take care of her problems. She has no files she needs to worry about, start with a clean slate. The only thing she does on her...

Backing up/Reinstalling XP [ 3 Answers ]

How can I reinstall XP but save all my files, drivers, and programs that I want? I don't have a lot of the CDs used to install these anymore and I don't want to lose them? And I don't feel like spending HOURS backing all my files up on CDs... is there an easier way?? I have other computers at my...

Reinstalling window without backup disk? [ 4 Answers ]

I don't have a backup disk, is there anyway I can reinstall window without one ?

Lexmark Medley 4C [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what a flashing 'printer code 1,10' means? Lexmark has dropped support for this printer.? Thanks Roy

View more questions Search