I don't feel good
    And I'm scared that something's wrong
    Blood clots aren't uncommon for my period
    But they have never been this big!!
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2008, 02:03 PM
    Hello sloppyamyjo,

Blood clots are quite common with some women during their period time.

You really must start taking your iron tablets , very,very important especially if you have heavy periods.

Go and see your Doctor straight away tell him about the blood clots and that you've not been taking your iron tablets, he will probably do a blood test to check out your iron levels.

Iron is very important for your well being taking oxygen around the body aiding production of red blood cells, warmth and various other things.

PLease go see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my period too long? Is it real blood or period blood? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm really worried. My period came a month early, I only have it once in two months. I have huge cramps and tylenol doesn't work but it usually does. The color and smell are different. The color is much lighter and clear and the smell doesn't have the usual scent, it smells more like the...

Signs of a blood clot [ 5 Answers ]

I just had baby 2 weeks ago by csection and I want to know what is the signs of a blood clot??

Blood clot in eye, now migraines - vasoconstriction or TIAs? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'm 32, positive for Factor V Leiden (a clotting disorder) and have survived 5 separate episodes of pulmonary embolisms, totally about 40 lung clots total. A little over a month ago a clot was located the back of my left eye. I'd been going blind in the eye off and on since June (I'm not...

Period Blood ? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, so I have never gotten my period before but today I went to the bathroom and saw what I think is brown discharge. It doesn't look like blood, but it is thick. I'm 14, what could it be ?

Odd blood clot [ 1 Answers ]

I have always had blood clot during my periods, but I just passed one that did not appear like anyone I had before. It was extremely large and looked a lot more solid and less bloody than any I have had. I am wondering if it may have been an embryo that aborted itself. If anyone knows anything...

View more questions Search