Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adriram Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 12:15 PM
    New services
    Hello,

I have an owned cleaning business that has been around over 6 years. I started with small contracts, such as, offices, daycares, supermarkets, car dealerships, etc. I'm doing great. But now, I want to offer a new personalize service as well my company to new customers.

Can anyone help me write and introduction letter for new services?

Thank you very much for all the help

adriram
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2008, 01:29 PM
    Hi there adriram,

The problem with letters... especially advertising letters people very often just bin them, purely because there's so much of it that comes through our doors these days,people automatically think... somebody else trying to flog something...

Your best bet would be to have some flyers printed giving brief information on what services you offer... Try to have a gimic to start with by that I mean when they pick up the flyer from the door mat, make them want to read it, something like... WOW! FREE TODAY.. or.. CHECK THIS OUT... or... LOOK BEFORE YOU THROW ME IN THE BIN.
    Do you get the idea... list what you do, offer some sort of discount, promise a full refund if they know someone who could do a better job than you, that kind of thing.

Try and get it put into a local paper, usually a freeby that's delivered each week, ask a news agent if you can put it in the local delivery papers, get the family or pay some youngster to deliver them through as many doors as they can manage... for a small fee of course... they won't do it for nothing.

You could if you wished send some through the post to more reputable firms offering to do the first job free, once your foots in the door and they like you... your in

Just a few suggestions for you

Goodluck
    adriram Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 09:20 PM
    Hello Orphan,

I really have to thank you for your tips. I thought already about the flyer but was not very sure... But not, I am going to launch them with the new services.

Thanks again,

adriram
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2008, 03:24 AM
    Being that you are already successful at your business, an introduction letter might not be a bad idea. But, I will agree that it's likely that some people that read it are going to be throwing it away. The key that I think is important to writing them is them being personalized and directed to the person to whom they are intended and also being simple in the content of them.

If you would like to post a draft here as far as what you are thinking of as far as a letter of introduction, then I'm sure that some of us here will be willing to critique it and give you some pointers as to how you might make it better.

Do you have a website and/or currently advertise on the Internet? Most of my new business comes from those that find me on the Internet. If you would like some tips in how to do that, please let me know.

Thanks!
    HBF Posts: 86, Reputation: 4

Aug 20, 2008, 04:08 PM
    Market your new service to your existing customers. Let them know what you are now offering and ask them to refer you. Offer a referral bonus as an incentive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

W2K Services.exe using 100% CPU [ 10 Answers ]

My computer started running really slow a few days ago and when I went to Task Manager to see who was using the CPU the services.exe was using 99% and it does so for hours and hours. I rebooted several times to no avail. I went to Administrative Services and stopped all services that could be...

Services.msc [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I was just wanting to know which of the services in services if I disable them will stop me from being able to use msn messenger as this has happened and I have had to start most of the services and this causing my computer to go extremely slow. Thanks:)

Services.exe using 98% CPU [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Guys, I am fade up with the problem of "Services.exe" which uses 98% of CPU and hence does not allow me to use any of the installed programs. I am using Windows 2000 Advanced Server on a P-4 based system. The system allows me to boot in the safe mode where I can at least see my...

View more questions Search