Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rommley123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2008, 02:32 AM

OK I'm 15 and I don't believe I'm much but one thing I do believe in are angels.
    When I was little if something bad happened to me or I just needed a friend I terned to my angels and every thing would get better. So believe in what you want to believe in because no one can tell you your beliefs. But yes they are very real :)
    kylezazu Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Oct 17, 2008, 04:48 PM

Cultures from all over the world speak of angels or some other similar creature. The norweigans speak of the Valkri (not sure how to spell) christians, jews, muslims pseak of angels. Native Americans speak of spirits and other supernatural beings. Elves and fairies have very similar resembelences to some descriptions of angels. Angels are very real and everyone will seee soon enough that they reallyt do exist
    rebel-2 Posts: 107, Reputation: 8

Nov 19, 2008, 04:47 AM
    If angels were real... then my guardian angel or whoever must of bin having a lunch break for the past couple of years.. lol:D.

Nah but seriously, I like to think that there is a higher power;). If not it seems as if we're the ones who lead on and there is no one to keep us in formation. Believing in something limits you (in a good way) sometimes people can go over board. Nonetheless I like to think that there is something..
    Edward55 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2009, 05:22 AM

Surely, They are Prayers of Good. They are creatures that are made of light!
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2010, 09:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    u"For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways"....Ps:9:11:):):):)
    " I truly believe God sends angels when we are in need of them. You can't see the air you breath but it keeps you alive. I don't care what anyone tells you, there are angels , we just don't see them. God Bless You
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 28, 2010, 01:35 PM

I truly believe that posters should check the date of threads to make sure that people are in need of more comments.

I don't care what anyone tells you, old threads are not active for a reason, and the dates are RIGHT where you can see them.

<CLOSED>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Angles of elevation [ 1 Answers ]

Heyy Amy sees a radio tower at a bearing of 293 degrees and measures the angle of elevation to the top of the tower at 10 degrees. John is 350 metres from amy and measures the angle of elevation to the top of the tower at 6 degrees. The bearing from john to amy is 252 degrees. Find the height of...

Triginometry angles [ 1 Answers ]

what is the eastiest way to solve this problem. I need to be able to understand and remember it for another day? Solve <B=30 DEGREES, <C=45 DEGREES, b=9 :confused:

Acute angles [ 1 Answers ]

If α, β are acute angles such that Sin = 1/12 and Cos β = 4/5 Calculate the six trigonometric functions for the sum and differences of the two angles….

Angles [ 3 Answers ]

How do I find the angles x and y here? http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2773/matenurk001vz2.jpg

Weird angles [ 2 Answers ]

I am about to replace all the trim in the house and am noticing that the door frames seem to be uneven. By uneven I mean the gap from the corner to trim is larger on the bottom than at the top. We live in a 1 story house this only occurs at a few doors. Would this be poor construction or is the...

View more questions Search