Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BlackTsubasa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 09:55 AM
    Using a scanner to draw anime
    I need help! I heard people make anime/manga with the help of a scanner but I just don't get how they do that. I'm so :confused: . Help!
    TL4ever Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

Feb 16, 2009, 06:25 PM

A scanner is just to scan the drawing onto the computer where u can edit it and share with others.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Current draw [ 1 Answers ]

What could be causeing a current draw I have a 1991 crx and pulled every fuse and still can't find the source of the current draw (short) could this be because of a bad ELD

Draw manga better [ 6 Answers ]

Everybody says to get better at drawing manga, study real life drawings or pictures. Does anybody know some exercises for drawing or any web sites that are good to learn how to draw the body?

How do I draw anime eyes for male characters? [ 2 Answers ]

Yeah. The title says it all. I'm really desperate; I love drawing anime-style. I know the anatomy overall, but I just don't get the eyes... can someone help? I tried nearly everything; it always turns out slightly feminine!:confused: I really need help because I'm so hopeless!! >.< *screams at...

401K With draw [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I'm in a place I need money but have no job and don't know what I am doing in trying to get some money to put on a apartment with a friend and I need to know how to do a draw from the 401k for a start to a new life.

Just LOVE to draw... [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, Im 20, just left my job due to problems. I was a secretary (borrrrrring!) I've always has a passion for drawing, painting (mainly abstract, surreal, whatever) and I've been told I really have a gift ;-) So now I'm just a bit confused as to where to go from here. I'd love to express my...

View more questions Search