Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2008, 03:10 AM
    No THIS is a public speaker!

sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Aug 9, 2008, 10:37 AM
    Wow his voice is so boring. And watching this shows how much of a hypocrite he is

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Partition Commander [ 2 Answers ]

I partitioned my hard drive into 4 partitions a long time ago. Now I wanted to go back and make the partition that I have my OS in larger because it is becoming to full. I'm supposed to be able to take space from one partition and ad it to another. When I run the software all it shows is that I...

Sci Fi movie a lot like Wing Commander. [ 5 Answers ]

All right, I'm looking for the title/actors of a sci-fi movie. Moderately certain that is was made SOMEtime in the nineties, likely around the release of Wing Commander. Movie goes as such: A group of 'cadets' goes on a training mission with an instructor. While on this mission they are...

Who Would Make the Best Commander-in-Chief? Obama or McCain? [ 33 Answers ]

The verdict is in and it's *McCain*, according to the latest figures! Most of you know I'm still pulling for Hillary and regret that she was not part of this test but it will certainly not detract from my support for her. ABC News: McCain Tops Obama in Commander Test ...

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

View more questions Search