Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yuikan Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 05:41 AM
    Newly join in real estate properties company and working as a copywriter
    How can I constantly update my brain as a copywriter? Now I am about to contact the investors and developers throughout the world.What is your suggestion for me? I am confused... Help me
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2008, 03:06 AM
    What sort of business is this concerning and what exactly is it that your do? It would be helpful for us to know that.

Thanks!
    yuikan Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2008, 11:48 PM
    We are dealing with residential and commercial properties. Now I will be connecting worldwide to market our property. Also we are looking for an investors. What step you would like me to take?

Well I am a copywriter as well as handling calls worldwide for my company. How can I be more professional in my specific job.

Hope you will really help me out.

Thanks for your concern.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2008, 12:57 AM
    I'm still not exactly sure what it is that you do. Please elaborate.

Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My newly opened company introduction letter to customers [ 1 Answers ]

I have started my own business in service proving and would like to write introduction letter of my company. I would like to send these letter to all the customer who are are in requirement of my services. If anyone has a template that will help me out in drafting this intro letter I would...

Is it possible to quit one company and join another having L1 B and without H1B [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am currently working at Y as a contractor through X company on L1 B (A year ago, X converted my H1 B to L1 B and my H1 B got expired now). But Y wants to hire me and asked me to find out the possibilities through a lawyer. Could any one help me out "whether there is any way to quit X and...

Salary for a REgional VP of Real Estate Company [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knew what the annual salary might be for a Regional Vice President in the Real Estate Industry? Salary, benefits, retirement, bonuses? Thanks!

Problems with Executor of Estate not signing sales contract for real estate [ 4 Answers ]

My sister and I are the beneficiaries of our mothers will. She died when I was 17 and left my sister and I half of her estate, and named her doctor as the executor. I am now 22 and my sister is 20 (21 next month). We all agreed (verbally) to sell the family house to our father for $125k. He...

View more questions Search