Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heavenly1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 12:38 AM
    No reply to my email!
    Hi

I hope someone can help me. I was introduced to a guy through family frinds - we havet met but he emailed me about 5 days ago telling me about himself and said he would like to leave it to me to ask any quesitons. He also sent me a couple of his snaps. I replied telling him about myself, and 2 photos of me however, I didn't really ask him any questions. Since my email, he hasn't replied to me. What should I do? Should I assume he's not interested? Or email him once more. Im so confused! :confused: :confused:

All answers will be greatly appreciated

Thanks!!
    brownes88 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Aug 7, 2008, 12:48 AM
    If I was in your situation (which I kind of was but text instead of e-mail) I would send him another e-mail, light hearted nothing heavy, funny etc then if you hear nothing back then just leave it alone and move on. His loss
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Aug 7, 2008, 11:28 AM
    I'd wait it out for a week..

No response? Ditch him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email Our troops and be email pen pals [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know how we can email our women and men serving our country. I think it would be great to have overseas pen pals. To be able to talk to them, and let them know we support them . And give the other people to talk to state side.

Comcast email server losing email [ 2 Answers ]

My comcast account won't let any email through to me except those I send to myself and those comcast sends to me to test the address. I use their website to retrieve email and do not use outlook. They have not been helpful in solving the problem. Any ideas would be appreciated. I can...

Do reply [ 1 Answers ]

Why do you want to get training with our particular organization?

View more questions Search