Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 7, 2008, 12:23 AM
    Chicks with scars
    Do guys dig chicks with scars?
    brownes88 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Aug 7, 2008, 12:30 AM
    It all depends really but if a guy really likes you for who you are then the scars won't matter - but I do think that it's not the same as with girls finding scars attractive (I know I dig guys with scars sometimes (the rough look!) but you'd probably need a blokes comment on that one!
    Vision Expert

Aug 7, 2008, 12:32 AM
    OK blokes---comments?
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Aug 7, 2008, 12:36 AM
    I suppose it depends on the size and placement of your scars!

If it's a huge burn-scar covering the majority of your face, you may find guys don't really go for that!

If they are fairly small and on... well... pretty much the rest of your body I think you'll find that most guys wouldn't care either way!
    Vision Expert

Aug 7, 2008, 12:39 AM
    I have over 100 scars all over my body, cigarette burn sized scars from childhood.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2008, 12:47 AM
    I could personally care less about the scars...

if a girl can stand my schedule, my bad habits, and inability to abstain from saying random awkward comments, I can fall in love with her scars.
    Vision Expert

Aug 7, 2008, 12:50 AM
    Lol... thanks for the male perspective, ISF

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get rid of leg scars? Me. [ 19 Answers ]

I have a lot of leg scars caused by mosquito bites. And I can't even wear my skirt for school 'cause I'm too conscious. Please selp me. I'm really desperate and I can't even look at my legs... :( :( :(

Get rid of my scars [ 2 Answers ]

I have terrible scars from hurting myself. anyway, they're everywhere n last summer wos horrible cos I had to cover up. And this year is even more terrible cos I cutted myself in more places. Its really getting me down. I just want t them to go away. I know there are some creams or wotnot out...

I have old scars [ 4 Answers ]

I have an old scar on my leg. I got burnt from the pipe of the motorcycle. I really want it removed :( its been a year already. Its dark brown. And it's a bit big. Please tell me an effective way to at least lighten the scar ! Please ! (except surgery or laser) I heard some ways like Cocoa...

Do guys stare at ugly chicks [ 37 Answers ]

JUst wondering... Do guys stare at ugly chicks too? And what would u guys consider is a so called ugly chick? Thank you guys, honest answers please:D

Old Age Scars! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys! I need your help, I have a 17 yrs. Old scars on my right lower arm, I was only 12 yrs. Old when an accident happened... I threw away the burning oil from a frying pan but unfortunately the splash of burning oil went directly into my right arm and it resulted to a more than 20 round and...

View more questions Search