Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    takalu Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 10:51 PM
    Double click then property opens
    Hi

Yesterday my friend will come and use my PC.

After this when I doubleclick on my computer icon then it will not open but property will open then I have to open my computer with explorer.

This also happen when I double click on c: d: drives its property will open.

But I double click on any file for ex: word, powerpoint,etc it will be open.

First I think mouse will be invert but it is not invert.

Help me
    mani_jeddah Posts: 75, Reputation: -1

Aug 7, 2008, 05:04 AM
    Brother simply you are a victim of a virus so format your c: drive then install any latest antivirus because mostly the one you have has attacked then scan whole PC, next time don't access your usb without scaning,

Rate my answer if it is useful

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

D drive double click opens "Open with" [ 1 Answers ]

D drive double click opens "Open with". It happened after installing, updating and scanning my system with a new antivirus. But if I drop down from the address bar, then the drive opens. Otherwise it just give the "Open with" window which leads me to nowhere. Do answer me here or mail to...

Will we be (double) taxed on the sale of a UK property [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My husband is a UK citizen and legal resident of the US. I am a US citizen. He owns a property that has been rented out for several years in the UK. We would like to sell the UK property (which has increased in value) and use the money to buy a primary residence in the US. Do we have...

Drives doesn't open when you double click [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My problem is when I double click on my drives it directly goes to openwith window . N the only way that I could open my drive is to right click on my drive and then give open . Some tell its because of virus . But can anyone solve this problem so that it will be helpful. But when I...

View more questions Search