Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anna284 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 05:19 PM
    Alimony payments
    I am disabled and filling for divorce.I work parttime, If I get alimony,is that considered taxable income?
    And will that change my benefits?
    anna284 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 05:21 PM
    [QUOTE=anna284]I am disabled and filling for divorce.I work parttime, If I get alimony,is that considered taxable income?
    And will that change my benefits?And what amounts can I receive?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sue for alimony [ 4 Answers ]

I married in the State of Virginia, on 1 December 2008. My question is: If I divorce my husband on the grounds of drinking and abuse, could he sue me for alimony? We bought nothing together, I owned everything before we married. He did not have a job, but now he does.

Late Alimony [ 1 Answers ]

My ex-husband pays me alimony as directed by the courts. He was recently sent notification for jury duty. He said he sent the alimony check in with his jury notice papers and that the Clerk of Courts lost the check or didn't see the check with the notice and was thrown away. In either case, he says...

Alimony [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Advice, I divorced and live in California, due to the high cost of living, I am contemplating to move back home in Texas. Can my ex-husband ask the court for the amount of alimony awarded be adjusted? Since then, I have also earned my Bachelor’s in Science in education but, is still not...

Alimony Source [ 1 Answers ]

Is a bonus from one's employer considered salary or income, legally?

Alimony [ 2 Answers ]

HEllo, I am having a problem with my alimony. See I pay on a regular; but now I have a new woman in my life and she is pregnet. I was wondering is there any way to lower my alimony payments or to stop them in any way? I have two step kids as well and I am trying to remarry, so I would like to...

View more questions Search