Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrbill4266 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 03:28 PM
    Reel to Reel tape deck
    I have a akia 360D reel to reel tape deck was purchased in the 60's need playback head, know where I can get one? Model#X-360D ser# D 602-0946
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2008, 03:42 PM
    Don't know where to find a head, You MAY need some belts, Their was a company called,
    "PRB Recorder" that had about any belt. Are both or all 4 channels bad on playback, may be magnatized.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Audio Cassette Stuck in Sony TC-WR545 Tape Deck [ 18 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to release tapes from a dual well component tapedeck? The deck (approx. 15 years old) has never given any problems, but I ejected a cassette from drive A (left side) and put another in. The deck wouldn't play, nor would it eject the cassette. Drive B (right side) was...

I need to replace my deck belt on my troybilt 17hr. 42' deck belt diagram [ 4 Answers ]

I need to replace my deck belt on troybilt 17hr. 42' riding lawnmover. Be nice to have a diagram

Deck tables, tributary load, and beam size for deck [ 4 Answers ]

I am confused with "deck tables" from different sources, specifically concerning beam size for a deck. I am planning a basic deck as shown: 9677 Sources that describe the "tributary load" and "tributary length" would allow me to use as little as (1) 2x6 for the "front beam" (tributary...

Tape deck hook up [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Bang and Olufsen tape deck that has a round 7 pin plug,smaller then a 3 pin mike plug. No jack like that on the back of my recever Any help ? Thanks Dan

View more questions Search