Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xHannahxLouisex Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2008, 03:05 PM
    Finding family
    I have been wanting to find my fathers side of the family for a couple of years now. Every time I ask him about my brothers, sisters, nieces etc he changes the subject. I spoke to my mum about this & she said he didn't want me to know about them. I don't understand why. I have found out a couple of names & know the town they live but now I'm unsure whether to go through with finding them as I don't want to cause problems between my dad & them. Surely I have rights to see them & want to know them?

Would you continue to find them or would you leave it? Please tell me what you would do in this situation.
    simon123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2008, 04:35 PM
    Hi I have found out that I have half bro's and sis out in the world somewhere, and if you think you should find them. I have a problem where I know there are half brother's and sisters out there and that the man who siad he was my father is a step dad to me. It will be hard to find but you should now the truth in the end.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Single family to 2 family electrical service [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, first time posting to this site. I am changing an existing 200 amp service to a 2 meter service. Presently, the home added an apartment above the garage with its own 100 amp panel. The panel is served by a 100 amp breaker in the main panel. The homeowner wants to separately meter the...

Finding top lawyers for family court [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a list of the Top family court lawyers in Nova Scotia and New brunswick. If anyone could help me out by listing a few I would apprechate it

Eviction of a family member from a single family home [ 2 Answers ]

My brother who is about 37 years old lives with my father, sister and myself; my brother is an alcoholic and a drug addict and is verbally abusive to my father who is 71 years old and is also disabled. My father wants him to move out of the house; is there a specific amount of time, by law, that...

Finding ronalds global family tree [ 3 Answers ]

Am trying to get to this particular family tree. www.gencircles.com/globaltree

View more questions Search