Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Piyush Gupta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 11:15 AM
    Patent Marketing
    Hi All,

Could anyone provide me the list of firms those know how to license the invention?
    The patent is on a surgical procedure.
    coolukey Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2010, 01:16 AM
    I don't think you can patent a surgical procedure.
    coolukey Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2010, 01:19 AM
    I don't think you can patent a surgical procedure.Go to Intellectual Proerty site and then to 'Essential reading'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Patent law [ 2 Answers ]

I recently received a patent on an invention. During the process, I was suddenly notified that the Patent Office was publishing my application. Since I had assumed that patent applications were to be kept a secret, I was very surprised that this happened. On researching the issue later, I...

Patent amortization [ 1 Answers ]

On January 1, 2005, Giant Planting purchased a patent for a new rose for $1,000,000. The patent has a legal life of 10 years and a useful life of 5 years. What adjusting journal entry should Giant prepare on December 31, 2005, relative to this patent? a. Amortization Expense $200,000 ...

Patent marketing [ 2 Answers ]

Can somebody furnish me with the e-mail addresses of reputable intrnational marketing organisations/companies who can sell an internationally patented secure window and door system not requiring any burglar proofing and that can be manufactured from any of the materials traditionally used for the...

View more questions Search