Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jharrop10 Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Aug 6, 2008, 11:02 AM
    80s cartoon moive about artist
    Hi I'm trying to find this cartoon movie made in the 80s. Alli can remember is that the main character is a artist and that he gose to a world that's black and white and depressing and that when he starts to paint it turns the world colorful again. Also I know that he fights some kind of army too. Any ideas?
    stephnuka0513 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Maybe Coolworld with brad pitt ? I'm not sure
    jharrop10 Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Aug 6, 2008, 11:31 AM
    Found it it's the Elm Chanted Forest

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

90's short cartoon about a vampire and his nightmares cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a short time toon I used to watch on the early 90's and now I forgot the name. It was about a vampire that did something and he ends up dead. But all that it was only a nightmare! When he dies in his dream, he wakes up and then goes back to sleep, closing his cofin. The toon must be...

What moive is this? [ 1 Answers ]

It is about FBI agents who are trapped on an island. One by one they keep dying until there is only 3 left and they don't know who is killing them.

I Think This is a Moive Quote "Moutain Top" [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where this quote comes from?? "I wanted to shout it off a mountain top, but I didn't have a moutain top I had a camera"

Moive from the Mid-90S [ 2 Answers ]

My sister and I watched this movie in the mid 90. It started with these kids coloring in a coloring book and the dog went into the book and so did the kids. Then there was this rainbow girl but she lost all of her colors because all the people in town wernt getting along. There was like the red...

View more questions Search