Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HelpMeNowPlease Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2004, 01:51 PM
    Blocking Websites
    Does anyone know how to stop anybody that goes on my computer from accessing www.kazza.com
    Or from accessing Yahoo messenger??
    darrel1953 Posts: 86, Reputation: 12

May 15, 2004, 10:22 PM
    Blocking Websites
    What kind of Operating System are you using.
    The point being you can usually find from the help menu a way to assign a password to any user. Also you may want to disable the feature that is allowing you to use a secured website without it remembering your password, in other words you will have to enter it each time you visit the site and keep your password private.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bess blocking [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a loophole so that the bess blocking does not block my internet? But the loophole can't be blocked by bess... bess sucks... thanks

Blocking a web page - Firefox [ 4 Answers ]

I want to simply block a webpage. I'm using Firefox. This may be simple, but I could use a little help. Thanks.

Blocking Websites [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way, on Internet Explorer, or Firefox, to block websites? I am sick of being embarrassed because my IP log count is so high on people's blogs that I no longer have contact with, due to differences. I think there is, but I can't seem to find it, only an option in which to tag sites so...

Blocking Sites [ 4 Answers ]

I have Windows XP and for an internet browser I'm using Microsoft Internet Explorer. What I need help with is: I need to learn how to block X-Rated sites. I found out how to block a specific website BUT I need to know how to put a limit on web searching. PLEASE HELP! :confused:

Blocking MSN Messenger on the network [ 10 Answers ]

Hi... I have 2 pc's that are connected to the internet, my PC is connected directly to the internet through a cable modem! The other PC is connected through my PC to the ineternet using ICS (Internet Connection Sharing). Now, my question is: How can I block MSN Messenger on the other PC?...

View more questions Search