Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mustaine Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2006, 05:11 AM
    Diff. Types of fertilizers
    I am planning to put down the weed control fertilizer in middle to late May. I also just picked up crabgrass control fertilizer and will be putting it down this weekend. Is it also okay to put down starter fertilizer around the same time as the crabgrass control or is that too much for the lawn?
    bskinner57 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Apr 19, 2006, 09:27 AM
    You rellay don't need to put both weed and feed, and crabgrass control on at the same time.. Weed and feed will kill crabgrass if it is growing. Preveenter only stops it if it isn't growing. Starter fertlizer is good for reseeding, but you shouldn't put seeds on an area where yyou what weed and feed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Types of gun [ 16 Answers ]

How many types of guns are there?

Blood types? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend really wants to have a baby. Well, not at the moment, but she wants to be ABLE to have a baby. She read somewhere that people with Type O blood can NOT reproduce unless their partner has a negative blood type. Now, I'm having a hard time understanding this because apperently O blood...

Question about laminate flooring, using 2 diff kinds [ 6 Answers ]

Currently our house has a Victorian style laminate floor in the Kitchen. The kitchen floor meets the carpet of the living room in a doorway. I was was wondering if anyone has used a different type of laminate flooring where it would meet with another room of a different pattern? The kitchen...

View more questions Search