Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samuelluvsliz Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 09:03 AM
    Worried about baby
    I am 15 weeks pregnant now and I still don' t have a stomach. The weird thing is that my lower abdomin is a little bigger but my mid section (belly button) remains the same. Since I am going on 4 months or in the 4 month I am concerned that something might be wrong with my baby. Since I had a miscarriage 2 years ago I get even more worried.

I will be going with my doctor on the 18th, but I thought I would get some advice first or see if there are certain questions I should ask my doctor.
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Aug 6, 2008, 10:36 AM
    With my wife you really couldn't tell she was pregnant the whole nine months. She sort of just got bigger everywhere for the whole nine months. Now we have a wonderful little boy and she went back to looking like pre-pregnant wife. I'd wait till you see the doctor before you worry too much about anything.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 6, 2008, 11:05 AM
    What you are experiencing is perfectly normal. As the baby grows, so will your belly. It will not only grow outward, but upward.

This is nothing to worry about, and nothing at all to stress about. We all carry our babies differently, each pregnancy is different as well.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2008, 11:09 AM
    I wore regular jeans and khakis with my first child up to 6 months. Try not to worry.
    xHannahxLouisex Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2008, 02:53 PM
    My tummy was the same as yours until I was 5 & half months pregnant. I worried to begin with but it was perfectly normal. I wouldn't worry about it.
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Aug 7, 2008, 06:58 AM
    I am a bigger girl, and you could not tell I was pregnant until I was over 7 months along... everyone is different, as long as you are gaining weight... and the doctor says everything is OK, do not worry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried about my baby [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 13 weeks pregnant.. I've been having sharp pains in my sides and sometimes they just won't quit.. I've also been dizzy and feeling like I'm about to pass out.. what does all of this mean.. should I be worried

BABY DADDY Fighting for Parental Rights and baby live part-time with his wife / kids [ 16 Answers ]

I have been in an extra-marital relationship for six months with a man who was "leaving" his wife. He told me repeatedly that they were living as roommates and he was moving out soon. Once this went on for some time, I decided I was worth more and broke up with him. I found out a few days later...

Worried about our new baby kitten [ 1 Answers ]

We just got a kitten about 8 days ago. He was so playful in the beginning but has seemed to become tired a lot. He is about 2 &1/2 months old. We also got two others that are 7 weeks old. I smelled this foul odor and found our kitten Taz in the litter box so I thought I would take a look. What I...

Baby strange illness. Whole body of baby get harden [ 9 Answers ]

My brother's baby boy 4 months old got a strange illness. He had blood tested, brain scanning, lung checking etc. Everything is normal. But the baby boy got an unpreditable "body harden" illness. That is when it happens, the whole body of the baby get stiff and he can not move, can not cry... We...

Worried about losing my baby girl. [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I argue a lot. Not physically. Well, I love him so much, but both of us do not want to be together if we are always going to argue. We don't want that for our baby girl. I am really worried though that if we did break up that because of some of his family he will try to get custody...

View more questions Search