Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Aug 6, 2008, 12:49 AM
    Earth? Round? Behave, it's FLAT!
    Hi all,

I saw this article on the BBC News website and it made me smile like this -> :D !

BBC NEWS | Magazine | Do they really think the earth is flat?

I love conspiracy theories! Ha ha! Some people are SO stubborn!

J
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2008, 03:03 AM
    Here's more
    The Flat-out Truth

According the flat earthers OJ made a movie called 'Capricorn one' that proved the lunar landings were a hoax. That is why he has since been under attack by the gvt. The fact that he murdered two people and held up someone at gunpoint has nothing to do with it.

Aug 6, 2008, 04:24 AM
    Thanks for that link tomder... it certainly is an interesting view isn't it?
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2008, 09:55 AM
    Circumnavigation is a case of travelling in a very broad circle across the surface of the Earth."

LOL... these guys are living a real life episode of The Truman Show.

Aug 6, 2008, 10:53 AM
    Ha ha ha, I never thought of it that way! Class!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should firms behave ethically? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know , please help

Rate at which moon obits the earth assuming distance between moon and earth is 382,00 [ 3 Answers ]

What is the rate that the moon orbits the earth assuming the distance between the moon and the earth is 382,000,000 meters. Should I derive from Distance=RatexTime?

Why does he behave like this [ 20 Answers ]

I have a question about a relationship. I have been seeing this gentleman for about 10 months we have been friends longer. WE have been like friends with benefits. I started to have feeling for him. I would get upset with him and he would say it is over and he would then come back into my life...

How should I teach my kid how to behave in front of unknown people? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 4 yr old boy. He is been loved by all my family members. He is very normal if he meets unknows kids and behaves normal, but when I take him to my office or at a place where he is only a child and others all look at him and start paying extra attention at him , then he behaves as a...

Round and Round [ 2 Answers ]

How much do you guys travel? I feel like I travel a lot, and I do probably more than the average teenager, but I know there are like tons of people out there that travel constantly for business purposes. I'm just tired of traveling. I use to like airplanes as a kid, or at least not like them,...

View more questions Search