Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FunsizeNinja Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 10:27 PM
    Fairy Cartoon?
    I'm looking for an of old-ish cartoon, possibly 80s-90s, about fairies. There are maybe 3 of them, and they're really small, and they're in a forest, and one of them gets captured by some evil dude? And it's definitely NOT Fern Gully or "Fairies". Any help would be sweet...
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Aug 6, 2008, 12:10 PM
    The gnome mobile
    FunsizeNinja Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 06:45 PM
    No, it was definitely animated, not a live-action flick. Thanks though
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Aug 7, 2008, 06:21 AM
    Just a try, will keep looking!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fairy cartoon from 80's or 90's? [ 16 Answers ]

I cannot remember a whole lot about the cartoon except that there were three little fairies. They get captured or try to rescue someone and sing a song. I don't think it was Herself the Elf I don't know though. I remember it came on disney one time before welcome to pooh corner. Can anyone...

Title of 2 movies- one 70's/80's darl cartoon other 50's? Fairy theme [ 10 Answers ]

One movie Ive been searching for a long time is about fairys. I remember it being in grey then it turns to color at some point. I think the setting is in Ireland and there's a man there visiting. Hes somehow gotten himself with some fairys and I remember one was named Violet. They liked each other....

80s Cartoon Movie About water Prince And Fairy Princess [ 3 Answers ]

This has been bugging me for years. It's a movie about a prince of the ocean or water and he falls in love with a fairy princess. The prince can't be in direct sunlight and the princess can't touch the water or they will die. The fairy mother is giant sized and I believe wears red. He ends up dying...

90's short cartoon about a vampire and his nightmares cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a short time toon I used to watch on the early 90's and now I forgot the name. It was about a vampire that did something and he ends up dead. But all that it was only a nightmare! When he dies in his dream, he wakes up and then goes back to sleep, closing his cofin. The toon must be...

A boy fairy a girl fairy and mother fairy [ 6 Answers ]

So I've been searching for old movies I used to watch as a kid and there is one I just can't remember the name of, but I know as a kid I would flock to that part of the video store and rent it every time along with Vuk the Fox. It was an animated movie, I can never remember how it started, but...

View more questions Search