Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marisol15 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 09:55 PM
    What goes through a guy's mind set
    There's this guy who works up the block from me... he is handsome and has a type of charm which draws me attention to him... I went into the store today to buy a hair product and with a couple of seconds I noticed he was vacuuming around me... he got closer which made me feel a bit content... I smiled at him and of course he returned the smile right back at me... it was time for me to purchase my items when he walked to the cashier and was talking a bit loud and laughing to catch my attention... it did and with another glance I smiled back at him... what does this mean?is he attracted to me?would he like to get to know me a bit better outside of his work place?why did he choose to vacuum in my section when I had arrived at his job?why did he come to the cashier and talk among his friends and try to catch my attention?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Aug 6, 2008, 03:06 AM
    He was hoping you'd want to talk to him, not us.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Aug 6, 2008, 09:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JBeaucaire
    He was hoping you'd want to talk to him, not us.
    Hahah that's hilarious... but true.. go talk to him
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2008, 10:47 AM
    He's definitley interested.
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2008, 10:53 AM
    Listen to your gut, it is usually correct.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get a guy's number. [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so I went out wth a friend last Saturday and her friend came, and he was really cool. And I want to talk with him, but he doesn't have email or anything but a cell. And I don't know how to ask my friend for his number. Anyhelp please..

How to become a guy's friend? [ 6 Answers ]

He is of course a guy, and differently he is my ex-boyfriend. I think he is handsome and clever, also clumsy. He was hurt by the break-up, and so was I. I have five months with him in the same university, and then I would go to a remote place. How to become a guy's friend? Thank you!

Guy's does anybody help me [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want to to know the all types of music(soul,rock,pop,etc) And how to know it if I was listening to it>>> And what do they play with in each type (key board,guitar,etc) Thank's

View more questions Search