Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LittleWiccaGurl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 06:10 AM
    Spells to work. I've played around a bit with my heritage but I've never done anything harmful. Mainly just good luck and love spells. I started my Wiccan training at the age of 6 when my grandfather began to train me in that. Apparently our bloodline traces back to wiccan ancestors and my grandfather followed these beliefs. I was trained up until his death in 2003 upon which case my mother destoryed all texts and items he used for witch craft so I could not continue my training myself. In 2008 I began minor training under a fellow wiccan, this ended in 2010 when I no longer hand contact with her. It's now 2012 and I am now 17 and am trying to find out about the part of my past my mother didn't want me having access to. So I've been looking for other wiccans to point me in the correct direction to learn about Wicca. I have a Wiccan friend that's like my best friend but she doen't play around with that anymore other then protection spells due to an accident her mother had with Wicca in which case she called up a dark force by accident, upon which my friend did the same thing as her mother and then quite preforming magick. I would love to have some guidance.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 29, 2012, 02:16 PM
    So you're mother didn't want you to be a witch. Sounds like you have quite a wonderful mother.

So your bloodline traces all the back to YOUR GRANDFATHER? Because Wicca wasn't formed until the 30s and 40s... as I'm sure you already knew...
    cloud addict Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 07:33 AM
    First of all think about the consequences in society ---wat parents think about it and all ! Yes spiritual rituals ,charms ,curses and all works! But there are certain rules and regulations for that too ! Ex- (I read this in another site and not sure if it is correct)--the "three fold" rule-it says that--"it is a religious tenet held by some Wiccans. It states that whatever energy a person puts out into the world, be it positive or negative, will be returned to that person three times.
    The Rule of Three is sometimes described as karma by Wiccans, however this is not strictly accurate. Both concepts describe the process of cause and effect and often encourage the individual to act in a good way. Furthermore, such belief systems do not contain the same concepts of 'good' and 'evil' that Wicca does."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why would a wiccan dream of aliens and cats? [ 2 Answers ]

Blessed be how are you doing today? I'm steve and I had the strangest dream that I've ever come across and I'm hoping that someone out there can help me figure out what it means. I'm a Wiccan from Mississippi and it's a pleasure to meet you all. I dreamed that the world had been taken over by...

Wiccan/ Occult [ 34 Answers ]

A friend and I were having a disagreement and we're both now trying to find answers as to proof that Wiccan practices are real and work, like spells, voodoo, black magic, etc. I believe it's mind over matter - someone tells you that you're under a spell - wouldn't you - in the back of your mind be...

Love spells [ 53 Answers ]

Hi there! I wonder if love spells really work... I'm doing now a NEW MOON LOVE SPELL and it takes 12 days. I'm at the 10th day.. when should the spell work? After finishing it? Cause right now I can't see any changes yet... Please if anybody can help me..

What would you do if a family member or close friend was to tell you they were Wiccan [ 14 Answers ]

I am thinking about coming out of the "broom closet" as they say. But I'm not sure how my friends and family will take it. My husbands family is very very catholic. And my mother is a jahovas witness. I know that they would both think that I am worshiping the devil when in fact wiccans don't even...

Dizzy Spells. [ 12 Answers ]

I am 19 and female. I have never fainted in my life, or ever felt dizzy, not even fron standing for a while, but in the past week, there have been three incidences of having dizzy spells. One was in class, I was standing but my knees weren't locked. ALl of a sudden, my teacher started spinning!...

View more questions Search