Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    -i-love-my-boyfriend Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 05:47 PM
    Read this I need heeeelp. BIG TIME
    Ok here I go, Me and my Bf have been going out 13 months on and off, he lives in england and I live in ireland! So lets start

JULY 23 2007
    Ollie asked me to go out with him everything was great until he cheated on me in september- nov. but I cheated on him to, :(.. he dumped me then in December 3rd

DECEMBER 26 2007
    He asked me back out, everything went great after that, I seen him the start of every month for 2 weeks, then he would come over the next 2 weeks so we seen each other a lot, then he cheated on me in feb.. But once.. and I took him back, he swore he wouldn do it again. And he didn't... I got pregnant in march.. and everything was going great until I start flirting with his mate.. but that's it... and he dumped me in June, and got with another girl the same week... he asked me out a week ago and said yeah... should I stay with him??
    Or do you think that its always going to be this way?

I do really love him though.. please help :(
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 05:52 PM

... if one of your friends went through a relationship, where the guy cheated on her twice, dumped her twice, and got with another girl after he dumped her...

... what would you tell her to do?
    flash84x Posts: 55, Reputation: 7

Aug 5, 2008, 06:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny

...if one of your friends went through a relationship, where the guy cheated on her twice, dumped her twice, and got with another girl after he dumped her...

...what would you tell her to do?
    +1000

This is not going to work...
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 06:03 PM
    He cheated on you- you cheated on him- Back together- Got pregnant- Cheated again- You flirted with someone else- He ditched you- He dated another girl- Guess what's next?

You two are not good for each other. This cycle will go over and over again. Just part ways!
    KissMe10der Posts: 306, Reputation: 22

Aug 5, 2008, 06:08 PM
    Are you still pregnant?

Aug 5, 2008, 06:17 PM
    Yeah I'm still pregnant, nearly 5 months
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 06:20 PM
    How are old are both of you?

Aug 5, 2008, 06:27 PM
    I'm 18 he's 17
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 06:38 PM
    Too bad the baby came up too early. You both are still growing that's why this is happening. If you want a healthy pregnancy, just stay away from him.
    help089 Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Aug 6, 2008, 08:49 PM
    Can't you see that there is a problem honey your 18 and pregnant he's 17 you live in ireland and he lives in England who's going to bring up the baby the two of you? Think again it's going to be you while he's in england probably cheating on you I hate to be so blunt but that is the truth there is no other way to put it, I suggest that you and him need to have a serious talk about your future together and your unborn child what is best for your baby, do you love him or the idea of you and him??

Good Luck
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2008, 05:58 AM
    Your both sound immature and are playing childish games with each other. No matter if your together or apart, your have a child that is soon going be in this world and both of you are responsible for. The games need to end and you should have realize the distance of you and him early. Just know your going be stuck with this child while he's free to do as he please, so prepare yourself for that.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Aug 7, 2008, 11:46 AM
    Congratulations.

You two had sex, so you two got to pay the consequences.
    Sure my posts are harsh, but it's the reality.

Old enough to have sex, old enough to be responsible.

Aside from the pregnancy situation, you two better start racking up pounds cause a baby will cost a lot of money. Surely, the relationship is long-distance but there is no "love" in reality; he cheated on you, you cheat him back, he cheats on you AGAIN, you cheat him back IN RETALIATION.

Don't you see a pattern? There is no "love"... it was pretty much casual sex on and off...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Time Travel. Read! [ 12 Answers ]

Hey so the story is on this link right here Uh Oh: Russians Think Time Machine Is Right Around The Corner - Geekologie Please give it a look. This is a safe website so no worries. But I am scared from what I read.

Live in MA, Student in NY: Full-Time/Part-time/Non-Resident? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- I am a 21 year old student attending a college in New York. Last summer (2007) I stayed on campus - as opposed to coming home and living with my parents in Massachusetts - and worked/earned an income through the school. However, the previous winter break, which ended in middle-January 2007, I...

Weird lumps on vagina? Take the time to read! I need answers [ 3 Answers ]

HI Im 17 years old and sexually active but only with one guy! I'm 5 months pregnant! Around the time I got pregnant my vagina itched real bad and burned! I thought maybe it was a yeast infection because I had one before! Well a couple days later a bunch of pimple like bumps started showing up...

What should I do? I'm So Condused. Take your time to read [ 2 Answers ]

I have been on brith control for two years. First I started with the patch then went to the pill orthro tryciclen. Since my work schedule is the same as the clinic where I get the pills from, I could not get a refill of the pill for the month of January. So all January I was not taking any type of...

View more questions Search