Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    britishlover Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Aug 5, 2008, 02:35 PM
    What's the fastest way for me to get pregnant?
    My husband had a vasectomy done about 3 years ago when he was in his first marriage. Now him and I want to start a family of our own.

What is the fastest most inexpensive way for us to get pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 5, 2008, 02:36 PM
    Has he had the vasectomy reversed yet?

Aug 5, 2008, 02:39 PM
    Husbands Vasectomy?
    My husband had a vasectomy done over 3 years ago. However we want to start our own family now. What are the chances that I can still become pregnant even with the vasectomy?

What are our opetions for him to get it reversed? Is there still a chance that after he gets it reversed that he still can't have children? (due to scar tissue or something?)

We need your advise! Thank you!

Aug 5, 2008, 02:41 PM
    No. We have to have five thousand dollars to get it reversed...
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Aug 5, 2008, 02:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by britishlover
    No. we have to have five thousand dollars to get it reversed......
    Then he is shooting blanks. Are you wanting to get pregnant with a donor sperm? Unless he has the Vasectomy reversed, you can't get pregnant.
    Expert

Aug 5, 2008, 02:44 PM
    Well, that's the first step. The reversal, and then it's not even guaranteed that it will work.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 5, 2008, 02:45 PM
    If you have sex with other people a good chance, if you are only having sex with your husband about a 0 percent chance. Yes while most reverse OK, there is always possible problems.
    Expert

Aug 5, 2008, 02:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by britishlover
    what are the chances that I can still become pregnant even with the vasectomy?

What are our opetions for him to get it reversed? Is there still a chance that after he gets it reversed that he still can't have children? (due to scar tissue or something?)

We need your advise! Thank you!
    Your chances are slim to none that you will get pregnant without reversal. And, yes, there is still a chance that after reversal he won't be able to father children. Vasectomies in men, and tubal ligations in women, are to be considered permanent as there is no guarantee that the reversal will work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the fastest engine I can put in a 94 civic dx [ 8 Answers ]

I want to put the fastest engine possible into my 94 civic dx but the faster engines like the sr20 are supposedly too big for the engine bay. Can anyone tell me what is a really fast engine that can fit the bay of my car. Thanks in advance for your help.

What's fastest cpu I can use on this board [ 2 Answers ]

What's the fastest cpu this board supports... socket a, PC chips PC ddr266 motherboard? Thanks

What's the fastest and easyest way to loose weight [ 16 Answers ]

OK so I'm 15 and 5'3 and I want to do modeling but where I want to model at you have to weigh less than 116 lbs what's the fastest and easyest way that I can loose weight asap?

Am I pregnant and what's happening [ 17 Answers ]

Hi my names vicky, me and my partner have been trying for a baby, I the thing I'm not sure if I'm pregnant, and I not sure when to do a test because I have irregular periods the last time I was on my period was on the 17 of dec and it only lasted about 3 days which is unusual for me as I bleed...

Not pregnant but seems so... what's going on? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: :( I was told by the doctor I'm not pregnant due to a urine test... but a blood test for an std stated that I was pregnant(negative for std's thank god)... due to high levels of hcg at the time... and I haven't had my period since July... I'm having many simptoms of pregnancy like...

View more questions Search