Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tripleg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2006, 12:35 PM
    Scholarships
    I was wondering if there was any way to receive grants or scholarships for martial arts training.If so where would I look to find one that's legit?thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 13, 2006, 12:42 PM
    While I am sure there must be some awards when you win specific events and the such, Most likely any discounts would be from the school itself.

Also you may want to check with your local Y and see if they have some sort of programs available. The majority of course are not really that expensive and a part time job should allow one to have enough money to follow their interest
    lydialynn Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 03:24 AM
    I personally suggest you to search online about the scholarships for martial arts training. There are several private and government organizations that arrange these kind of scholarships for the candidate. You will get detailed informations about all available scholarship for students by searching online.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarships for masters in europe [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Am a fresh architecture graduate, I am lebanese , I speak four languages, arabic, english, french and italian. Am looking forward to finish masters in europe, yet a scholarship is a must for my case.( masters in the field of architecture, urban planning, environmental studies) Any suggestions...

Scholarships to study in europe? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey any onw know about any scholarship provided for interantiaonl student who what's to study undergrad in europe?? Loco:rolleyes:

Are there any scholarships for gifted kids in elem [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any scholarships for gifted kids in elem. School

College Martial Arts Scholarships [ 0 Answers ]

Are there any College or Universities in the United States that off Martial Art Scholorships? In perticular are there any in Arizona? Could you please post the list if any. :) Thank you.

Canadian & European Scholarships 4 Int'l Students [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I'm Egyptian,male,single,29,I've a MSc. Degree From a British University with Merit... and I'm looking forward to start my PhD. . My question is about the available sholarships in Canada , the UK or any other european country for foreign graduate students like me... Your help will be...

View more questions Search