Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JW50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2006, 11:16 AM
    Part Number
    I am trying to find a replacement for a Bryant CK3BXA048 "N" Coil. I haven't been able to find a matching number. It is a 4 ton horizontal coil. Can you make any suggestions?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2006, 03:45 PM
    Seems the unit is obsolete from Bryant and no longer made. You made need to replace the entire unit.

Here is the manual and specs on your unit:
    http://www.xpedio.carrier.com/idc/gr...f?SMSESSION=NO

Here is a similar unit from Bryant:
    http://www.bryant.com/products/coils.../updownn.shtml

Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get CAF number for POA? [ 10 Answers ]

I had filed 2 tax returns for my friends. They received their Refund check. How can I get CAF number for form 2848? When I filed the returns I entered NONE in the space. Any advice will be helpful. Thank you

The number 18 in Hebrew ? [ 6 Answers ]

I remember this lady once wearing a pendant on a chain around her neck. Someone asked her something about it and she said it was the # 18 in Hebrew... and that the # 18 meant... life. I never did get the full story, so I'm wondering now what does that mean. Is...

The number 8 in Chinese [ 2 Answers ]

Need the spelling in Chinese of the number 8 (eight) and the correct way it is pronounced. Thx!

Number of circuits [ 5 Answers ]

I’m in the process of remolding my basement, basically 2 20x20 rooms. My question is how many separate circuits do I need for the electrical. All I’m talking about is lights and general use outlets. Could all the lights and outlets be on one circuit, or should they be separated? By room or by...

AOL 800 number [ 2 Answers ]

? I need a 800 number so I can call American Online - I can't seem to find one - Has anyone have it ?

View more questions Search