Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2008, 09:01 AM
    Mcat - medical college admissions test
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Aug 7, 2008, 10:44 AM
    Oh wow! Good luck with that then ISneezeFunny!
    Moomin Posts: 167, Reputation: 19

Aug 10, 2008, 01:25 PM
    Good luck indeed ISneezeFunny!

CBW... back me up... A kitten is going to be a wonderful addition to our new place!

I definitely would like to rescue one rather than paying for one! My Mom actually suggested we wait until after christmas cause loads will be abandoned then! I said I didn't want to like a spoiled child! Haha!
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Aug 12, 2008, 01:32 AM
    And her silence speaks volumes! He he he!

I think we need a sofa before we need a pet!

So, what's the weather like in your part of the world people? It's raining here! Booooo to the British 'Summer'!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Always arguing [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 2 1/2 years and I, had a baby 7 months ago, and ever since he was born all we do is argue and fight. He's over protective and nothing I do for our son is right according to him. We can agree are hardly anything or go anywhere without something going wrong and we haven't had sex in...

What about arguing a case pro se? [ 12 Answers ]

What's the take on pro se or representing oneself in court?. I have a well-informed, intelligent friend who wants to try it out and firmly believes that the judge may even be more lenient and simpathetic if the judge believes you are doing your best... If one uses a legal document provider, is it...

Arguing too much [ 5 Answers ]

What do you do when u argue more then having a good time with each other?

Too Much Arguing [ 1 Answers ]

OK well I have been datin this dude for a year an 6 mnths. And lately we've been arguin a lot! We argue about the stupidest things. And sometimes it gets kind of physical... he doesn't hit me but I get mad and ill throw sumn at him and he'll yell! We get into like bad sometimes... he'll be cussin...

Me and my partner keep arguing [ 7 Answers ]

Im 6 1/2 weeks pregnant and recently me and my boyfriend haven't stopped arguing and it is really getting to me. It can be over anything no matter how big or small. It could be about him supporting me his work anything. I just want us to stop I want my boyfriend back. I can't keep arguing it is...

View more questions Search