Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zzay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 03:09 AM
    Need translate to sanskrit
    Can anyone translate my girlfriend name : "Maria Ulva" into sanskrit?
    Thanks..
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2008, 04:26 AM
    I seem to have had some reasonably good success using the following site. Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit

I do wish that we had a designated expert here in translating words into Sanskrit. However, every once in awhile, there are a couple of people that show up who really know their stuff about translating written words from other languages into the written Sanskrit. Hopefully, someone like that will come along and notice your post.

You may have to try the site above in the different ways that are available and maybe also try some things that is suggested on it in order for you to be successful.

There is also another site that you could try. It would be the following one. Free Online Translations to Sanskrit, Hindi & Marathi for Tattoos, Names & Sentences

I think that the guy that runs it is the same one that comes around here, now and then, to answer very finely concerning questions like the one that you have.

There is also another person who has recently joined who really knows his stuff. Hopefully, either of them will come along to respond to your post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Translate names into Sanskrit [ 12 Answers ]

I want to get my kids names tattooed in Sanskrit. Their names are Tyson and Julia. Anyone know this? I cannot find anything on the internet about translating names, only words. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :)

I would like to translate this into sanskrit [ 2 Answers ]

Happieness My Angel If anyone could help, I'd be grateful!

Translate this to sanskrit [ 3 Answers ]

Dhanya

Can anyone translate sanskrit! [ 4 Answers ]

Hey can anyone translate this? कुरु सर्वं प्रेम्णा Thankss

View more questions Search