Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Aug 4, 2008, 10:20 PM
    Beauty mark removal
    I have a couple of beauty marks on my face and I hate them. One of them sticks out and is not flat like the rest of them. Can I buy an over the counter product to get rid of them? I have thought about getting them removed by a dermatologist but I don't want to have anymore scars on my face. What do you suggest?
    tatikitty2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 10:47 PM
    Actually you cannot buy over the counter medication to have them removed. Your best bet is to look for a dermatologist. They are easily removed and the scar is almost nonexistent there is a tape that you would have to get proscribe by your dermatologist or plastic sergeant that helps with the scar. (I believe its like a steroid tape which helps with the scars.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Birth mark removal or. [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I have a red birth mark or what the doctor call it a port wine stain, how can I remove it at home or lighten it up

Strretch mark removal [ 1 Answers ]

If some one has stretch mark and they exercise can the stretch marks go away.

In the name of beauty. [ 8 Answers ]

I have watched quite a few videos of plastic surgery being done,liposuctions,breast augmentations,face lifts etc. It looks painful during and after the operation. I have also heard of plastic surgery going wrong,very wrong... http://www.nbc6.net/news/1600015/detail.html ...

Beauty, hair color removal [ 1 Answers ]

Tried to strip my naturally grey and black hair (colored with robert craig brown to a dark brown) and got ORANGE. Used loreal super bleach blonde, which in the past has given me white/very light blonde, which are fine. Hated it. Dyed it with clairol natural instincts black. Tried a few...

Beauty spots [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have beauty spots all over my face. I have never thought it to be a problem until recently when I started getting them on my nose. It is a real confidence knocker. Is there a solution to get rid of them? Such as laser or a good remedy? Please help.. thanks

View more questions Search