margin-top: 0;
    	top:80px;								
    	left:50px;
    	width:200px; 
    	height:350px; 
    	padding-left:-40px;
    	padding-top:15px;
    	border:0px;
    	font:12px 'verdana', geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; 
    		color:#000000; font:bold; 
    	background: transparent;
    	}

And it works perfectly on page open. BUT what I want to do also is have it display when I hover a thumbnail image.

THANKS

JIM
    theecho Posts: 59, Reputation: 9

Dec 14, 2008, 07:29 AM
    I believe this should help you out a little bit.

http://trentrichardson.com/downloads...sstooltips.zip
    arun1028 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2009, 01:32 AM

u can use id or class to differentiate yr problem
    as
    <textarea class="s"...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

Scanner that converts text image to real text [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Helpdesk advisors, I look for a scanner,that reads any character from paper,converts it to text and has interface with Microsoft software.Usage area: reads product name , unit of product bought, price and other sort of text info.The scanner is able to convert printed and possibly...

What should I say to a guy in my first text to him? [ 4 Answers ]

I have finally built up the courage to text this guy and I don't know what to say should I say hey what's up or something else? I can't engage in conversation because he doesn't have a texting plan so what do I say (keeping it short and simple)

Local area network&wide area network [ 1 Answers ]

i. If we can extend the LAN then why we need a WAN? ii. How can a bridge know whether to forward frames? iii. Can the length of an Ethernet be increased to many segments of 500 meter each merely by adding a repeater to connect each additional segment? iv. How can a computer attach to a network...

What to do about text! [ 4 Answers ]

I know this guy from work who flirted with me once a week for 2 years and got together a few times... who now doesn't work for his company... I hadn't talked to him in a month since he quit his job... he contacted with me last month... we have now texted each other here and there... some very...

View more questions Search