Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 08:12 PM
    Men: Did your wife leave you for another woman?
    How does it feel for a man if his wife or long-term girlfriend leaves him for another woman? How did you cope with that? Any advice?
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 08:22 PM
    IF IM THE MAN: That's freakin insulting but I'll just think that my ex is much happier to eat a bone over a KFC drumstick. Its not me. It's her taste.
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 08:24 PM
    Thanks.
    To clarify, I'm looking for someone who has actually been through this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my wife leave and re-enter the US while under I-751 staus? [ 2 Answers ]

While living in the UK my wife received an Alien Residence Permit. We began shopping for a home in the USA and eventually purchased one. However, because she entered before we were married two years we were required to file I-751 and that filing date is 9 months away. On our last entry into US,...

Wife kissed another woman because I asked [ 26 Answers ]

OK, so my wife was out on the town with some girl friends. She kissed a girl because I asked and sent me a picture. Since then I have wanted her to (do more) with another woman. Possibly bring another woman home with her. First aspect of this question... What are some tips to look for if...

Bi-polar, infertile husband, gives up on wife and life. (by wife) [ 17 Answers ]

I got married nearly 4 years ago. Recently I found out that my husband is bi-polar and has pathological lying disorder. Just before that. We took was out $27,000 for IVF treatment, and long story short he stopped working and would not get a job, created debt, lied about it etc. While I was going...

What does my wife want to know from the other woman? [ 22 Answers ]

I had an affair, my wife found out and now she wants to talk to the other woman. She says that she just wants to ask her what happened because I have lied about it. What could her true motive be and what other questions might she ask? She wants me to give her the other woman's telephone number?

Wife is sick and wants to leave me what to do? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been marred for 20 years been together for 26. About year ago my wife said that she wanted to separate. Well we did about 8 mo later. I stayed home and took care of our 16yr old son. At that time a ask her if there was someone else she said no. Well about 2mo later I found out she was seeing...

View more questions Search